why do the wealthy and privileged want to take guns from the honest hard working middle class??? .?

Because they want to control the people, it is all about control, and they know they cannot achieve that goal as long as the freedom loving people have firearms.

The brain dead liberal sheep will believe any lie their liberal gun control bigot handlers tell them to believe. They tell them that the republicans are rich and the liberals are poor, but then they hide the people like George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and the Kennedy's are just some of the richest liberals in the world.

It is always the liberals that sponsor and vote more gun control law in, only for the reason of controlling the people. If the liberal gun control bigots were truly concerned with the safety of our children, then they would be whining about the dangers of swimming pools, cars, dangling cords, plastic bags, poisons, and flammable objects, as these things account for far more child deaths than do firearms. But they didn’t even mention these items because they have an agenda, and that is only gun control, not the concern for children.

Like most liberals, the liberal gun control bigots stand on the caskets of dead kids and asks for “common sense gun control”. These liberals don’t ask for common sense laws for any of the other deadly items, only guns and ammunition. This is how I can tell if a person’s argument is valid or not.

Personally I think they should out-law any gun that shoots more than 8 bullets!

Problem with this society today is that there are so many Whacka-Doodles out there running about waiting to blow someone head off just because they wanted to see what happens when someone get shot!

Having guns that can shoot more than 8 bullets gives the attacker the ratio advantage of 70 percent of killing more than one peep in a single blast.

Sure the NRA says we all need guns, for what I say! What good is my gun if some scum comes up and shoot me in the head without warning!

Get rid of those nasty guns and live with the Whacka-Doodles trying to kill someone with an 8 shot pistol which is a better surviving ratio than with a gun that shoots more than 8 bullets!

The wealthy and priviledged have a good amount of guns themselves. The Republican Party has lots of hard workers which mean they have more income and support the second ammendment. The democratic and liberal party want to take guns

• ?

They don't. BTW, according to conservatives, the only people who "want to take away their guns" are left-wing liberals. Also according to conservatives, liberals aren't wealthy -- they are all lazy, poor freeloaders.

Somewhere in there, you're going to have to give up a stereotype, friend.

I don't think they do. I'm in a the poor category for income, but I oppose guns

They don't.