Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 years ago

whats your opinion on people that do illegal drugs?

whats your opinion on people that do illegal drugs such as marijuana and meth or cocaine?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • DNH
    Lv 6
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have no issues with marijuana, a drug that is safer than alcohol. Meth is highly addictive and people should stay away from it. People often turn to drugs due to depression, because of some void in their life or because of pressure from peers. They then cannot get off the drug, even though they want to, because the withdrawals are so bad. A lot of people try drugs out of curiosity. Cocaine can be taken a few times without addiction but it becomes a problem when used regularly. I have compassion for people who get addicted. I've been there myself and went through a horrible opiate withdrawal. It was pure hell on earth.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Personally, I can agree with drugs to an extent. I'm not an abuser myself but I can understand and almost relate to why people do it. It can make people feel happier, it can pass time, it boosts creativty, some people may even need illegak drugs to ease severe pain. What I dislike about drugs is how it can slowly consume lives for some and, unfortunately, people who mistakenly overdose. Drugs is a very touchy topic but sometimes people should talk about the pros aswell as the cons.

• 5 years ago

I think if one decides to take that path then he better understand the term "ADDICTION", if he or she can surely conquer that then it is not bad to try illegal drugs on an occasional basis. I personally smoked hella lot of Marijuana, however the drug works differently to different kind of people and I couldn't do much when high soo you know... but I really do not mind anyone smoking the stuff, everybody can do what they wanna do. It's their lives, their decisions..

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I'm not in favor of it, but I realize a lot of people smoke marijuana. That doesn't make it okay, but I guess it's not a "hardcore" drug like meth or cocaine so I look it it less unfavorably. I think doing the hardcore drugs like meth, cocaine, or heroin is just foolish.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

I think it's unwise (I'm not talking about pot, by the way, which I have long thought should be legal, just as alcohol is legal); it leads to far too many problems which can be very difficult to conquer.

• 5 years ago

I think they're stupid. It's bad for you, and its illegal. I think people who do drugs have no selfcontrol

• Boab
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

Soned

• 5 years ago

None of my business but it's a waste of time

• 5 years ago

It makes no difference to me, as long as it doesn't affect me!

• 5 years ago

We're great people who like to have fun. I've never done meth though and never will.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.