Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 years ago

whats your opinion on people that do illegal drugs?

whats your opinion on people that do illegal drugs such as marijuana and meth or cocaine?

• DNH
    Favorite Answer

I have no issues with marijuana, a drug that is safer than alcohol. Meth is highly addictive and people should stay away from it. People often turn to drugs due to depression, because of some void in their life or because of pressure from peers. They then cannot get off the drug, even though they want to, because the withdrawals are so bad. A lot of people try drugs out of curiosity. Cocaine can be taken a few times without addiction but it becomes a problem when used regularly. I have compassion for people who get addicted. I've been there myself and went through a horrible opiate withdrawal. It was pure hell on earth.

Personally, I can agree with drugs to an extent. I'm not an abuser myself but I can understand and almost relate to why people do it. It can make people feel happier, it can pass time, it boosts creativty, some people may even need illegak drugs to ease severe pain. What I dislike about drugs is how it can slowly consume lives for some and, unfortunately, people who mistakenly overdose. Drugs is a very touchy topic but sometimes people should talk about the pros aswell as the cons.

I think if one decides to take that path then he better understand the term "ADDICTION", if he or she can surely conquer that then it is not bad to try illegal drugs on an occasional basis. I personally smoked hella lot of Marijuana, however the drug works differently to different kind of people and I couldn't do much when high soo you know... but I really do not mind anyone smoking the stuff, everybody can do what they wanna do. It's their lives, their decisions..

I'm not in favor of it, but I realize a lot of people smoke marijuana. That doesn't make it okay, but I guess it's not a "hardcore" drug like meth or cocaine so I look it it less unfavorably. I think doing the hardcore drugs like meth, cocaine, or heroin is just foolish.

I think it's unwise (I'm not talking about pot, by the way, which I have long thought should be legal, just as alcohol is legal); it leads to far too many problems which can be very difficult to conquer.

I think they're stupid. It's bad for you, and its illegal. I think people who do drugs have no selfcontrol

• Boab

Soned

None of my business but it's a waste of time

It makes no difference to me, as long as it doesn't affect me!

We're great people who like to have fun. I've never done meth though and never will.