Is Chatting online on Facebook & Skype with a muslim girl In Islam Haraam?

If I'm non-muslim?

Because their alot of muslim girls don't answer me on facebook when i chat with them why?

@abdullah ahaaa So, I must give a reason/evidence when i chat with her so that she can answer/reply to me by not only telling her hi hello how r u and send her mr smiley and cute pictures but i should also tell her im chatting with u for fun and flirting etc etc correct? :)

• korney

Muslim Girls On Facebook

Not necessarily. Some families are not as strict with their daughters. The Muslim community in my area isn't very strict, they let the women drive cars, go to college, have careers, and choose who to marry (as long as the guy is muslim). Some of the women don't even wear the hijab.

• Lv 7

That depends upon the family... It's not uncommon for a girl to be murdered by her family in an honor killing or forced to kill herself in an honor suicide for something as simple as text messaging a boy, and being a non-mulsim boy makes it that much worse.

If you're or... more accurately... if SHE is lucky then she is in a lucid, not mentally ill family system and culture where just talking to a fellow human being isn't something that "Shames her family".

Either you are a muslim or not, it's haram if there is no reasonable reason to talk such as chatting and getting knowing each other.

You really have nothing better to do. You are pathetic.