Is this guy my friend?

Every time I go and drink with him he's always broke and one time I gave him money for gas and he used that money to buy cheeseburgers with ( so he really didn't need the money )

Favorite Answer

My friend does that too. She is always broke when we have dinner together and she always ask me to settle the bill. A few weeks ago we were having lunch and her card couldn't go through. Nobody in the group wanted to pay. I had no choice but to settle the bill for them. I felt bad as the cashier was waiting really long. But after lunch we went to a bookstore and she bought several books which could have cost close to a hundred. She had the money but she refused to pay. Its not like they were textbooks or school related books. She bought novels. Other than that she is a really good friend which I have known for years but her true colours started to show when we hit our twenties recently.. They have this mindset that I can take money from my parents anytime which I can but I refuse to. I have always worked part time jobs since the age of 16 and they clearly know that. I believe we shouldn't take advantage of our friends. Try to hang out with him less but don't make it too obvious.

• Frank5 years agoReport

He's condescending too, this guy.

Sharttt upppp you liar

• Frank5 years agoReport

what? lol

well cheeseburgers would taste better than gas

• Frank5 years agoReport

hahahahahahaha no doubt.