Why do people every time says that Jesus Christ Will Come Soon & he still till now did not come yet?

& Want do you think would happen in September 15,2015?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • G C
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If we look at the time line of history according to God, we see that there was about 4500 years before Christ and only 2000 after Christ. So if there is a balance of years, there will be somewhere around another 2500 years left or so.

• Ralph
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

The fact of the matter because all of the signs in God word the bible are coming true and God word is not a liar, like Satan the father of lies he as been a liar from the beginning and he will until the end when God Jesus Christ comes back to judge the living and the dead and too destroy the heaven and the earth by fire, the second death where the heaven and the earth shall be burned up, by the hell fires.

Source(s): King James Holy Bible
  • Moi
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

They don't understand plain English scripture in black, white and red:

Mat 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

He returned during the first century AD just as he promised. And he lives here now today in and among his faithful.

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Nothing special would happen on September 15. 2015.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Every time they prophesy the time of his arrival, he misses his cue; and I'm started to think maybe he doesn't want to.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

If Jesus existed he is long since dead. He won't be coming back.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Because he's not turned on enough

• 6 years ago

the sun will rise. Nobody knows when Jesus is coming, and we will not until he gets here, but he IS coming.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Soon is never determined.

• ?
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

No one knows the hour or day only the God. But we will see an end one day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.