How do i dress more girly?

ok so i dress more like a guy and i don't play sports so i want to dress more girly can anyone help me. I suck at fashion and i don't know how to dress girly can anyone give me tips or something that will help me pictures of cute clothes ideas and such that I can go off of to come up with something

But the problem is i dont know how to start plz be specific I'm a guy And my style is whatever than whatever u thinks cool or cute or whatever I'll prob like it

I don't want to be a girl but I like the stylez but don't know what to do so any help would be fine

I need some ideas so if you have an outfit idea you like or think is cool post it

Favorite Answer

Well, first try and seek out the most popular girl's brands. Stores such as Forever 21 and Hollister have a guy's section, and will normally be more girly than the average graphic tee's and jeans. As for shoes, popular brands like Sperrys and Toms also have mens shoes :)