Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 5 years ago

CNN just said Tom Brady is a "Puss" of the highest degree....do you agree?...I do?

• Kaira
    Best Answer

Yes! Have you seen him when he gets sacked? He's always looking for a flag, although for what I'm not entirely sure.

And there was also that incident where he was crying like a little ***** after losing the AFC Championship in 2014.

This is news? Anyone who's witnessed Brady's sideline temper tantrums, or watched him stand silent as his wife bashed his teammates, knows that he's a little girl in big boy pants.

The only reason he's so popular in the locker room is that he tends to drop the soap, a lot, in the shower.

• Gorchi
      5 years agoReport

It takes a soap dropper to know one lmao

I don't think anyone who plays in the NFL is a "PUSS".

That said, I do think internet warriors are

I've met him. He is one cocky sonofabitch, and I'm not exactly a fan of the guy. But, this suspension is way overkill

Definitely a liar, that much we know, maybe he learned from Obama.

• Snid

I've thought so ever since he cheated on his pregnant girlfriend with his current wife.

• Absolutely!

He has great hair. That is not possible.