Is this Bush more corrupt than that Bush or the other Bush, or the Bush that they don't talk about or Bush that they do talk about?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There is a website entitled, "The Bush Crime Family Tree," that might be applicable in finding the answer to your question.

Consider these interesting Bush family details: In "Sex, Lies & Politics: The Naked Truth" (an effort to expose hypocrisy among those attacking the Clintons), Larry Flynt discovered that the firm hired to provide "security" for the World Trade Center, Securacom (changed to Securatec, Inc. post-9/11), was controlled by the Bush family, with maternal GW uncle Wirt Walker I as Board Chairman, and both Wirt Walker III and brother Marvin Bush serving as Board members. Securacom was contracted to provide "security" not just for the WTC, but also for United Airlines (two 9/11 planes were United) and for Dulles International Airport from whence two 9/11 planes flew. Now look into the estimated 13 different insurers (or re-insurers) of the WTC and you come across these same Bush family members, Wirt I (Board chairman), Wirt III, and brother Marvin, but you also run across Texas branch insurer's CEO paternal uncle Jonathan Bush. The profits made by the Bush boys off of the GOP-caused Savings and Loan collapse are well-documented, so one has to follow the money to unearth the Bush Crime Family's [insider trading or collusion] earnings off of the GOP-deregulated housing and credit markets' collapse, as well as the deregulation-caused FINANCIAL SYSTEM MELTDOWN.

Regarding the Cheney/Bush-allowed-on-purpose 9/11 attacks, six weeks before the attacks for which the Bush/Cheney administration had received numerous written and oral warnings in time to prevent the lawless Cheney/Bush administration pressured the Chairman of the NY and NJ Port Authority Lewis M. Eisenberg (also former head of the Republican National Finance Committee who had donated $30,000 to the Bush/Cheney campaign) to award the lucrative 99-year lease to friends of Rupert Murdoch (and senior members of the United Jewish Appeal, whose sole purpose was to raise money for Israel), Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Properties and former Israeli commando Frank Lowy of Wesfield Properties. Why is this Bush/Cheney involvement in the lease significant? Because Silverstein and Lowy made the LOWEST BID ($3.2 BILLION), only a tiny fraction of what the 99-year lease was worth---and they were chosen only 59 days prior to the 9/11 attacks about which the administration had been repeatedly warned. FOLLOW THE MONEY here. Silverstein even sued to receive DOUBLE INDEMNITY because "there were two planes that hit." Also check out the Bush family four (Jonathan Bush, Wirt Walker I, Wirt Walker III, and Marvin Bush) for their control of the notorious (some say mob-affiliated) Riggs Bank, the bank discovered to have laundered money for two of the hijackers through the wife of long-time GW Bush friend Prince Bandar (see Michael Moore's documentary, "Fahrenheit 9/11" for information on this friendship), who was also a trained Saudi military pilot and long-time friend to the bin Laden family.

There is not one single Bush family member who should be allowed back into power.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

All the Bush politicians are corrupt hell Prescott GW Bush's grand daddy gave the Nazis lots of money

• 5 years ago

The whole Bush family is corrupt and that includes their cousin Scott Walker.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

The Bush family is not from Canada so none of them are corrupt.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

My own suggestion is that we not give Jeb Bush the chance for us to find out the answer to that question.

• 5 years ago

I assume you all are taking Prescott Bush in to account!

• wrfine
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

I like Bush...

Attachment image
  • PoBoy
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

No, they are all equally bad:

-eliminate social security,

-eliminate medicare

-destroy the public school system

-end a woman's right to choice

-transfer the cost of government to the lower/middle classes

This is about who gets the money, nothing else. If you obey their "values" you deserve to have your life ruined.

• 5 years ago

No. No Bush is as corrupt as any Clinton.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Unethical,.....code name for the Clintons!

awwww lib sheeple dont like facts and its laughable that BB calls him stupid,...57 states,.....durrrr! Lib ignorance is self induced!

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.