2 girls which to go for?

I'm 6 ft tall

Girl number 1 is tall big *** nice **** but her face is a little unattractive she's 5 11

Only had one bf I know I can get this one

Girl number 2 face is amazing like a model nice *** but tho if I go for this one girl number one won't get with me so if I fail with 2 I get nothing but If I go for one I am guaranteed a gf so which would u go for number 2 is hard to talk her being so damn attractive with 1 I am allot more confident an relaxed 2 shows interest but can't tell if she just wants to be friends **** wish I could have both choose one

Based on how much you've written I would recommend going with #2 as you seem to feel more comfortable with her and it's about who you like more, you shouldn't have to have a 'backup plan' you'd feel less inclined to make it work.

In the end, only you can make the choice, but don't just f*** them over. It's about personality and how you feel attracted to each one. Good luck!