Should i chose 2 days a week or two hours everyday?

My parents dont ever remember why there doing this but there still enforcing it, I can only use my ps4 ps3 xbo for two days a week, or two hours everyday. I am a very active person just so u know i do run around alot i go out alot and i eat healthy, but that still doesnt mean i dont likw to get away from the real world and go into a reality where things are much better than my real life(because my parents [more my dad] are really abusive). And please answer me the answer with the best explination gets 5 points! thank u!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago

You should chose the 2 hours each day. That way you feel more satisfied, if you did it 2 days a week you'd still want to play on the games on the rest of the days. But a bad thing about playing games only 2 hours a day makes it more hard to put it down because of the story. But I think its worth it, but we're all different so chose what you think has the better benefit, either you get to play with a limited time everyday or only 2 days a week. And I wish you luck with your parents. Not sure what you could do in that situation but I hope it gets better.

• 6 years ago

I say two hours everyday so at least you don't have a huge limit because playing 2 hours EVERYDAY is wayy better than 2 times a week you have to wait another 5 day to play who knows how many hours that is LOL

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

2 days a week. If you allow yourself 2 hours a day you will spend more time on the game, and it will be in the way. The weekends are fine. Being a kid is a job, learning and having friends so that first then games for when you're relexing. That's my personal opinion.

• 6 years ago

You're lucky that they even let you use it. They just don't want to see you sitting around playing games all day. If I were your parent I wouldn't be as liberal as them. You should devote more time to your school work than to playing games. I would let you play one hour on your games for every 2 hours that you study or do homework!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

i would rather play 2 hours everyday because its better than waiting for the next 2 days to play video games

Source(s): Asian Parents
  • 6 years ago

2 hrs a day, that way you wont have to wait so long to use it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.