Should i chose 2 days a week or two hours everyday?

My parents dont ever remember why there doing this but there still enforcing it, I can only use my ps4 ps3 xbo for two days a week, or two hours everyday. I am a very active person just so u know i do run around alot i go out alot and i eat healthy, but that still doesnt mean i dont likw to get away from the real world and go into a reality where things are much better than my real life(because my parents [more my dad] are really abusive). And please answer me the answer with the best explination gets 5 points! thank u!

You should chose the 2 hours each day. That way you feel more satisfied, if you did it 2 days a week you'd still want to play on the games on the rest of the days. But a bad thing about playing games only 2 hours a day makes it more hard to put it down because of the story. But I think its worth it, but we're all different so chose what you think has the better benefit, either you get to play with a limited time everyday or only 2 days a week. And I wish you luck with your parents. Not sure what you could do in that situation but I hope it gets better.

I say two hours everyday so at least you don't have a huge limit because playing 2 hours EVERYDAY is wayy better than 2 times a week you have to wait another 5 day to play who knows how many hours that is LOL

2 days a week. If you allow yourself 2 hours a day you will spend more time on the game, and it will be in the way. The weekends are fine. Being a kid is a job, learning and having friends so that first then games for when you're relexing. That's my personal opinion.

You're lucky that they even let you use it. They just don't want to see you sitting around playing games all day. If I were your parent I wouldn't be as liberal as them. You should devote more time to your school work than to playing games. I would let you play one hour on your games for every 2 hours that you study or do homework!

i would rather play 2 hours everyday because its better than waiting for the next 2 days to play video games

Source(s): Asian Parents

2 hrs a day, that way you wont have to wait so long to use it