Do men find bisexual women less attractive?

This is perhaps the most ridiculous question to many of you but... I've only ever made out with girls when I'm drunk and only because there were no guys around and I just get sloppy when I'm drunk. One of them asked me to start a friends with benefits and I kind of just want to do stuff but at the same time... morality. Also, sexual orientation. What does all this say about me. On the regular I'm only attracted to males and admire females. As an actual relationship I wouldn't consider it. Someone explain please!

Favorite Answer

Okay, since there are actually many questions packed into this, I will answer them one at a time.

1) Do men find bisexual women less attractive?

The short answer is no; some men will and some men won't. But to ask if men (in general) find bi women less attractive is a bad question since every male's preference is different.

2) Morality

Don't worry about the morality of being in a FWB status with someone. It is not wrong, even if some people disapprove of it. You only have your youth once, so experience all that you are comfortable with, as long as it is legal and poses no harm to others. (Do know though, from my experiences, I will say that in a FWB relation, one of the two people will usually end up getting attached and then most likely hurt because the other does not want a relationship, or does not realize that the other is seeing more people on the side; so be careful.)

3) Sexual orientation

You could be bisexual or pansexual. (Both are beautiful and perfectly fine in their own respective ways.) Just because you are attracted to and may have sexual feelings for females, does not mean you will end up marrying or dating one; do not worry yourself. Also, realize that sexuality is not as Black and White as people are led to believe. Instead, sexuality is a complex structure that is more of a spectrum; it is extremely rare to be 100% gay or 100% straight. You could lay somewhere closer to heterosexual, and still be attracted to women sensually as opposed to sexually; totally okay.

I myself, like women sexually and romantically, while I also (admire) am attracted to men sensually.

Hope this helps.

Contact me if you want to talk more. :)

Hmmm.. well personally I find certain bisexual men very attractive, and it can be quite a turn on for me (depending on who they are) Not sure why more men are into bisexual women rather than more women into bisexual men, though. But it does interest me..

Straight men get hard from watching girl-on-girl. But if his girlfriend left him for another girl, he'd feel totally emasculated.

It's just sort of this weird conflict. A guy wants to have his cake and eat it too. He wants to be able to see the girl-on-girl, but he wants to be the d̶i̶c̶k̶ man of her dreams when all is said and done.

• Wesley

Yes, probaly find them even more hot. but guys can get weirdly jealous.