Why would the Supreme Court allow Texas to remove the Confed Flag from Texans Lic Plates, it just means that they self-identify?

as supporters of slavery, losers who got their a$$e$ kicked in a war after they disregarded the American Constitution and gave up all their valuables to Northern Carpet Baggers as a result.....I WANT to know who these dumba$$ people ARE!

Favorite Answer

Oh, no worries. These j@ckholes will have confederate flag bumper stickers all over their coal-rollers...

It means that the Supreme Court holds that you do not have a first amendment right to put whatever you want on your license plate.

It means the State has the authority to decide what they put on a vanity plate.

It is not a ruling on the confederate flag.

It's a very red state now, I guess they don't want Democrat symbols on their plates anymore.

When it comes to pesky secessionists, I'll keep the south. You can keep the Québécoise.

lol and here is the canadia idiot that got his **** kicked in by america