Why would the Supreme Court allow Texas to remove the Confed Flag from Texans Lic Plates, it just means that they self-identify?

as supporters of slavery, losers who got their a$$e$ kicked in a war after they disregarded the American Constitution and gave up all their valuables to Northern Carpet Baggers as a result.....I WANT to know who these dumba$$ people ARE!

Favorite Answer

Oh, no worries. These j@ckholes will have confederate flag bumper stickers all over their coal-rollers...

It means that the Supreme Court holds that you do not have a first amendment right to put whatever you want on your license plate.

It means the State has the authority to decide what they put on a vanity plate.

It is not a ruling on the confederate flag.

It's a very red state now, I guess they don't want Democrat symbols on their plates anymore.

When it comes to pesky secessionists, I'll keep the south. You can keep the Québécoise.

• Darth Beaver
      5 years agoReport

If you haven't been kissed by a French Canadian girl.....then you haven't been kissed....

lol and here is the canadia idiot that got his **** kicked in by america

• Darth Beaver
      5 years agoReport

Naw,the coolest part was in 1813 when we set the Whitehouse on fire we let a freed slave light the first match then we stole your liquor, kissed your girls and ran way giggling like kiddies all unopposed by your "army", I like to think that there is a little 'canadian" in all of you now....