Soapy Ears asked in SportsBaseball · 6 years ago

So, what's wrong with the Red Sox? I know they can't win it every year, but I hate to see them struggle like this. Never mind Yankee fans...?

Favorite Answer

The red sox aren't playing well at all. I feel wicked bad too because its a struggle to see them hurting the way that they are. They really need to get rid of Ben though he is the reason we are in this mess to begin with. He traded almost all our good pitching last season for some lousy players and now we have to suffer for it. Clay don't get me started on him because we can def do much better and it stinks because if Ben actually had a brain he wouldn't have traded lester. Lester offered to take hometown discount twice and the sox refused. Lester really did want to be back here in Boston but he was tired of playing the games with the front office. We are almost to the allstar break so we need to do something fast wicked fast!

Doesn't matter though because I will always go to fenway and watch my team play win or lose and always support them.

They're getting old offensively and their pitching really isn't any good.

Try being a Brewers fan