Did god had forgiven me of all my sins?

I confessed to a pastor in one church in Lebanon but i didn t listed all my sins to him is it okay?

You don't have to say all of your sins.

As long as you put your faith into Jesus Christ for everlasting life then all sins are completely forgiven forever.

1 John 1:9

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

Source(s): Bible.

The pastor is only there to hear you pour out your heart. If you want to be forgiven for all your sins, talk to God about it.

Have you confessed your sins to God? If so, yeah. You don't have to confess your sins to man, just humbly ask God to forgive you and you are forgiven.

• ?

No works or any religion on this earth can save you from your sins, but Jesus died for your sins my friend, and He is the only one who can save you, so put your faith and trust in Jesus now, today. You will never regret your decision to do so.