Why my computer is still making noise? :(?

i cleaned the fan i download speedfan software i cleaned the cpu from inside and he other cpu with the computer and its still noisy when i open one ~ two window

Update:

ANSWERRRRRRR ALWAYS ANSWER MY QUESTION DON'T GET FREEZED!!!!!!! U STUPID PMO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update 2:

HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY ANSWER EVEN IF U DON'T KNOW?!?!?!?!!? 70000000000000 TIMES HUH???!?!?!?!?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you want people to help you why are you calling them stupid? Ok first of all fans should always be running yes there is little noise, but get over it everyone has to deal with it!

• 5 years ago

Yes , seems like it's going to be one of those weeks { updates} open up the side panel of the pc and look where the noise is coming from

• 6 years ago

Something is heating up in your computer and most likely making your fan run harder than it should be, What programs are you running? CTRL + ALT + DEL and tell me what your CPU usage is. Most likely your CPU is overheating and is not getting the ventilation it needs.

• 6 years ago

It could be the hard drive, try putting in a diffrent hard drive and see how much or a diffrence that makes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.