I caught my dad having child porn on his computer I was hoping someone (maybe FBI) could help me how do I report him?

3 Answers

  • Raven
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

    I agree with Tom and Anna Marie. Make sure you are 100% sure of what you saw on his computer because if you are wrong, he will suffer for a long time for no apparent reason. However- the FBI will investigate the computer and his electronic devices and make sure that what you say is true before hauling him to jail. It's a very serious and sick crime.

    I would call your local police station. Not 911- but like a dispatch call. You can look up your local police agency's (or dispatcher) number through Google and they should have it listed in the search. If for some reason Google doesn't have is displayed- if possible, try and go into your local police station in person and talk to them- they will hand the info over to FBI.

  • 6 years ago

    He will go to jail and be there until you are grown. Think long and hard about what you are about to do. If you are wrong, he will suffer for the rest of his life. This is something that you must be sure about and sure you know that you want to do. This is too serious to be broadcasting on this site.

  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

    Start with the summer school principal at the nearest open school.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.