How do I get my neighbours wi-fi password?

Ok, so I currently live in a group home and they shut the internet off at night. So I want to get my neighbours wi-fi password lol. Please help!

All help is appreciated, thanks! :)

Favorite Answer

I found the easiest way to get my neighbor's wi-fi password was to knock on their door and introduce myself. I let them know that I could pick up their wireless signal from their router and ask them for the password necessary to login. They were shocked that someone would have the nerve to ask that question but after talking with them for a bit I was able to negotiate a deal that allowed me to access their network as long as I was not trying to hog all their bandwidth for myself.

The easiest way is to ask. Quentin is dumbass for telling you to do something that you're not supposed to.

Unless you know how to use software like Wireshark correctly, know about network security, and networks in general, then you can't just try to "hack" their password. Its there for a reason.

You can go round and ask them.

If they don't want to give it to you you're in trouble.

It is usually printed on the bottom of the WiFi router. So you could go round for a visit and a chat. Then say you are thirsty and would like a cup of tea. Then when they are preparing your beverage take a sneak peek at the bottom of the WiFi router. Photograph it with your phone's camera.