Can you save me from my pervishness?

So, I have a very big problem... I like practically every guy I see. I don't know why, but I just do. So basically, I have a crush on almost every guy in our school, and the hots one sub who looks like Mitchell off modern family(Jesse Tyler Ferguson). But it's escalated... I have a MAJOR crush on my friends boyfriend. Another thing- I LOVE Ian Harding, and I've even memorized what his hands look like! My shop teacher who hates me had hands that look like that, so I actually was attracted to my shop teachers hands! On top of that, I even think people in my FAMILY are cute. Such as 6 of my cousins, 2 uncle's, etc.

And no. I am not a ****. If you saw me you would never know I have these thoughts. I don't throw myself at any of these people. The big thing is, I can't have a friendship with a guy, because I just always end up with a crush on him. Not a guy in particular, but any guy. Also, my crushes- i haven't been without one since preschool, I hang onto a crush for roughly 3 years, and I crush on tons of guys at the same time. Just to make it more complicated, I fantasize about each of them and memorize everything they say in case I need the information as ammo if we date. I am going CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help me.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Ina
    Lv 5
    4 years ago
    Best Answer

My cousin was just like you, but then she got a boyfriend. Now she isn't obsessed with every guy any more. She's entirely devoted to him. Maybe the same can work for you. Love will save you from your pervishness.

• 4 years ago

It doesnt sound like a problem, exactly. It just sounds like you love guys which is a great thing! :) I agree, I think you should get a boyfriend, channel all that energy into someone special! I just hope that if you start having sex you will be safe. Have fun

• 4 years ago

It sounds like you need a companion. Find one guy who can make you happy and will satisfy you. Make sure it is a guy who you can trust too and use protection if your a sex addict. If your of age, perhaps use an online dating site to meet a guy. Be picky. Once you meet that one guy, all the crushes will disappear.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.