Can you save me from my pervishness?

So, I have a very big problem... I like practically every guy I see. I don't know why, but I just do. So basically, I have a crush on almost every guy in our school, and the hots one sub who looks like Mitchell off modern family(Jesse Tyler Ferguson). But it's escalated... I have a MAJOR crush on my friends boyfriend. Another thing- I LOVE Ian Harding, and I've even memorized what his hands look like! My shop teacher who hates me had hands that look like that, so I actually was attracted to my shop teachers hands! On top of that, I even think people in my FAMILY are cute. Such as 6 of my cousins, 2 uncle's, etc.

And no. I am not a ****. If you saw me you would never know I have these thoughts. I don't throw myself at any of these people. The big thing is, I can't have a friendship with a guy, because I just always end up with a crush on him. Not a guy in particular, but any guy. Also, my crushes- i haven't been without one since preschool, I hang onto a crush for roughly 3 years, and I crush on tons of guys at the same time. Just to make it more complicated, I fantasize about each of them and memorize everything they say in case I need the information as ammo if we date. I am going CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help me.

• Ina
    Best Answer

My cousin was just like you, but then she got a boyfriend. Now she isn't obsessed with every guy any more. She's entirely devoted to him. Maybe the same can work for you. Love will save you from your pervishness.

It doesnt sound like a problem, exactly. It just sounds like you love guys which is a great thing! :) I agree, I think you should get a boyfriend, channel all that energy into someone special! I just hope that if you start having sex you will be safe. Have fun

It sounds like you need a companion. Find one guy who can make you happy and will satisfy you. Make sure it is a guy who you can trust too and use protection if your a sex addict. If your of age, perhaps use an online dating site to meet a guy. Be picky. Once you meet that one guy, all the crushes will disappear.