Could you recommend me some novels/books?

Hey I am 16 year old girl. Could you pleeeaaase recommend me some books? Let me put down my interests. I feel like I always come across books that are too famous and people love them but when I read them I just don t like them as much. When I read looking for Alaska and paper towns I felt like they are just fine.... show more Hey I am 16 year old girl. Could you pleeeaaase recommend me some books? Let me put down my interests.
I feel like I always come across books that are too famous and people love them but when I read them I just don t like them as much. When I read looking for Alaska and paper towns I felt like they are just fine. Plots were boring tbh. I am not into psych stuff. I do like philosophy that makes you think. But I can t do too much maths. like its too confusing. I DIDNT LIKE THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER, 13 REASONS WHY AS MUCH.
I love fantasy and horror and thrillers and sci fi with plots that have a lot of twists and they blow your mind. Or just fantasy. I LOVED THE HOBBIT, THE KITE RUNNER, HUNGER GAMES SERIES, THE ALCHEMIST, JANE EYRE, SANDS OF TIME, THOUSAND SPLENDID SUNS.
Thankyou so very much in advance.
3 answers 3