What to wear to a Hollister interview?

I applied online to hollister a few weeks ago and I'm scheduled to go in for a group interview later today, but I have no idea what to wear. People have said to wear hollister clothes, but I don't own a lot of their clothes and what I do have is a few years old and very casual (hoodies, pullovers, etc). I was planning on wearing a white v neck t shirt, skinny jeans, and leather flip flops but I'm not sure. Also, should I loosely curl/wave my hair, or straighten it? Its fairly frizzy naturally so I don't want to leave it natural. It's currently raining in my city, if that helps.

Thank you so much for your help :)

Favorite Answer

That seems very nice and friendly looking, that's what they want to see, they want to see you as a friendly face that will bring in more customers and more customers will have a happy visit to their store. Don't worry so much about what you wear but how you act! What you've chosen seems good to me :)

I'll throw out the IDEA. You don't have to go with this. I don't want my ideas effecting your chances. I would assume a long sleeve flannel and some nice jeans/shoes. A little cologne and that's it. That is what I would do anyway.