Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What to wear to a Hollister interview?

I applied online to hollister a few weeks ago and I'm scheduled to go in for a group interview later today, but I have no idea what to wear. People have said to wear hollister clothes, but I don't own a lot of their clothes and what I do have is a few years old and very casual (hoodies, pullovers, etc). I was planning on wearing a white v neck t shirt, skinny jeans, and leather flip flops but I'm not sure. Also, should I loosely curl/wave my hair, or straighten it? Its fairly frizzy naturally so I don't want to leave it natural. It's currently raining in my city, if that helps.

Thank you so much for your help :)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That seems very nice and friendly looking, that's what they want to see, they want to see you as a friendly face that will bring in more customers and more customers will have a happy visit to their store. Don't worry so much about what you wear but how you act! What you've chosen seems good to me :)

• 6 years ago

I'll throw out the IDEA. You don't have to go with this. I don't want my ideas effecting your chances. I would assume a long sleeve flannel and some nice jeans/shoes. A little cologne and that's it. That is what I would do anyway.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.