Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 6 years ago

What brand of jeans make your butt look good?

I have a fairly big, round butt, but it's mainly fat (yes, I know if I do squats I can tone it). I mainly only wear leggings, because my butt looks good in them, but my jeans make my butt look small and flat. I'm pretty sure its because the jeans push all the fat on my butt down or something. I'm going back to school shopping soon, and I want to buy new jeans that will actually flatter me. Does anyone have any relatively cheap brands that have flattering jeans? My current pairs are from American Eagle.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I like how Hollister jeans look on me but they are quite pricy. Everyone is different especially when it comes to clothes; but i would recommend going to Target, Kohl's, Macy's. Any stores near you that have jeans just go in and try some. It will probably take a good amount of searching to find the perfect pair.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

American eagle, pacsun sometimes has cute and cheap ones! I'd say American Eagle may be one good brand of jeans to make your butt look better :)

• 6 years ago

Hollister has great jeans, as well as True Religion.

• Glossy
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

definitely hollister

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.