Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

How can any society (nation) leave corruption and become 'righteous'?

Update:

Can it be done, 'politically', and if so, how?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • blu
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Corruption is inherent because politicians can be "coerced/bought" by the campaign donors.

I suggest they be required to wear pin logos that reflect where the biggest contributions come from so we are more easily able to recognize the potential. Plus, those donors can be required to pay for the advertising and that money can be used to reduce the deficit/debt.

Righteous? ... that word is relevant to who does the interpreting. One man's righteous is another man's immoral.

• ?
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

What does "righteous" mean anyway? There is better, there is worse. There is relatively more law-abiding and relatively less. But what is the magic level at which an entire society becomes "righteous"?

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Anarchy

• Mark
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Good people will have to come in and get rid of them.

A political example only is Rudy Giuliani cleaning up crime in NYC in the nineties.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Clean laws and publication of every politiicians bank accounts.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Being good or evil is found in your heart. I have a natural inclination to be very good but when I am bad I am very bad.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Voters cause the problem. They elect people to give them more than they pay in (if they pay in). Voters vote for people that do what they want and then admonish them when they do things for themselves.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Prayer is the answer.

• 5 years ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.