As a Christian, why do you restrict yourself to one wavelength in the vast spectrum?

Why not take a moment to open your eyes a little wider? There's so much more than one book!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

As a bisexual Christian I am so interested in the idea . . .what year is this . . .2015, where common folk all over the place think that ALL Christians in the world, over 2 billion people, are all the same. Simply amazing.

• Steve
      5 years agoReport

The point being that they are, in fact, entirely predictable (the same) in many ways

Yes. As I Christian, reading many books is exactly what I do. I am an enthusiast in animals, astronomy, adventure novels, I'm a technical school graduate which involved many books. The bible itself consists of many books.

• Steve
      5 years agoReport

chapters bound in one book

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

http://bible.com/111/isa.45.5.niv I am the Lord , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me,

• Steve
      5 years agoReport

and round and round we go... Thank you for illustrating my point perfectly

the holy bible is the only true book of god