Does anyone know the best way to get your car out of impound for being booted in Philadelphia?

I got booted on Friday and I need to get my truck back. I have some issues with my license and trying to get around that. I know what I'm supposed to do but hoping for a miracle.

Favorite Answer

The only way to do this is to go down there as soon as possible, show proof of registration and insurance, and pay the fines and fees involved.

The longer you wait, the higher the fees will be.

If you failed to get your car properly registered, then you screwed yourself. The least that people driving unregistered cars need to do is NOT to break any traffic laws, including parking laws.

• J J

Your vehicle would not get the boot because you have license issues. It got booted because of a traffic violation. I'm sure the good people that booted your vehicle left a note for you to read all about what miracle you could partake in to get it released.

You may have to settle the issues with your license before you can get out of impound.

bend over and take it...you know you are in the wrong, they will not give you a break

• wg0z

Pay what you owe.