Does anyone know the best way to get your car out of impound for being booted in Philadelphia?

I got booted on Friday and I need to get my truck back. I have some issues with my license and trying to get around that. I know what I'm supposed to do but hoping for a miracle.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The only way to do this is to go down there as soon as possible, show proof of registration and insurance, and pay the fines and fees involved.

The longer you wait, the higher the fees will be.

If you failed to get your car properly registered, then you screwed yourself. The least that people driving unregistered cars need to do is NOT to break any traffic laws, including parking laws.

• J J
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Your vehicle would not get the boot because you have license issues. It got booted because of a traffic violation. I'm sure the good people that booted your vehicle left a note for you to read all about what miracle you could partake in to get it released.

• 5 years ago

You may have to settle the issues with your license before you can get out of impound.

• 5 years ago

bend over and take it...you know you are in the wrong, they will not give you a break

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • wg0z
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Pay what you owe.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.