Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 years ago

Is Messianic Judaism more pure than other Christian sects?

I feel like there are less blasphemers among Messianic Jews then around other Christian sects.

Favorite Answer

More obedient. Rabbi Jesus states in Matthew 5:17-20 that he was Not here to start a new religion but to fix the Jewish one; also requiring us to Keep Obeying all of the 613 Commandments that God gave to Moses!

Most religions do not even admit to the 11th and 12th Commandments in the same chapter as the first Ten!

The Catholic Bible have had most of the words of these four sentences removed, so they mean nothing at all! For If a Catholic read these words they would realize the Catholic religion is the farthest from obeying the Bible...! This also why with the invention of the Printing Press, New more obeying religions came to be!

Yes they seem to be more pure. They even have a few TV stations of their own. It dose not have a church near me or I would go there. Be careful with the name, for there are other religions with similar names.

Perhaps you would like to read "Nelson's Gide To Denominations" that generally describes the 2,000 Christian religions there are these days?

• allonyoav
      5 years agoReport

Its always hilarious to see people talking about "Rabbi" jesus! heh, the term Rabbi only originated in the mid 90CE- 60 or so years AFTER jesus died! Shame, so desperate to try and claim authority for their man-god that he never had!

• BMCR

I hope you realize what you yourself have said.

You labelled them a Christian sect. But they call themselves a "Judaism"

That indicates the fundamental issue with them. They are fundamentally Christian yet want to call themselves a Judaism.

Whether or not they are more "pure" or not is something an expert in Christianity can answer. They are definitely not a Judaism.

What I believe aswell. I also think Jesus Christ was a messianic Jew. I do believe the laws were made to be obeyed, now I just want to find out how you keep obeying those laws in this fallen world were most meat contains pork and the like...

Just so you know--"Messianic Judaism" is in no way, shape or form Jewish. They have been repudiated by every Jewish organization on the planet.

Source(s): I'm Jewish.

Messianic Jews are simply Christians with a unique ability to reach out to the Jewish community. "Purity" comes from Jesus and is metered out to each individual at the level necessary to wash away all sins.

• Dan

No religious sect has anything of merit to offer to any debate outside of special pleading.

John 4:23, NIV "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks."

one group of nutters want to be seen as nuttier than other groups of nutters

No, it is a pain in the ***. Never poke anyone in the eye.

• yesmar

No, they're not.