Are there other Ascended Masters throughout History who were supposedly killed? Other than Jesus I mean?

• Iggy
    Favorite Answer

The letter from Mara bar Serapion to his son concerning Jesus listed two similar accounts:

- Socrates - accused of corrupting youth and atheism - made to take poison

- Pythagorus - either burned to death or killed following a fire.

It's up to you whether you take these as "ascended masters" (whatever that may mean to you). The author of the letter ascribes a type of immortality upon them from their legacy; a relatively modern way of looking at things.

If you mean gods within a mythology where resurrection has occurred, there are a number of those, but the dating and their influence on Christianity is debatable except to "true believers."

• Bluebootz
      5 years agoReport

I'll take that. The immortals are who they are, my judgement not withstanding. I met a man who, on his journey through the tiers of light, met and was taught by some great philosophers. I believe he mentioned Plato and possibly Socrates by name, and did say there were others.

I always thought that ascended masters were supposed to be smart, Jesus thought that mental illness was caused by demonic possession lol

• Bluebootz
      5 years agoReport

Jesus thought that? Or you thought that?

Jesus is the only Master, He is the one who can go up into heaven and come back down. He has all of the keys and all of the secret and revealed knowledge is in Him. :)