Do you realize Jeb would have a false flag event in America in order to resume the GOP plan to invade Iran?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Best Answer

Pals & Friends is right--a false flag event wouldn't be necessary, plus it would be risky (only if it was ever leaked).

Every Republican candidate has stopped 1mm short of promising to invade Iran the day after his inauguration. They're angry with Obama's deal with Iran, not because it was wrong or a bad deal or anything like that, just because it could head off the war they want so badly.

The video was very interesting! I didn't know the GW Bush plan involved so many countries, but I remember in the run-up to the Iraq War being told that we'd plow through Iraq in a month or six weeks and then go on to Syria and Lebanon.

The thing is, GW Bush didn't really have a very good understanding of the situation. He didn't listen to all his military experts who told him we simply didn't have enough troops to stabilize and pacify a country the size of Iraq, instead he listened to the ideologs at PNAC, none of whom had any real military experience. Jeb is just not that stupid! Jeb has better 'critical thinking' skills and he'd want to take the advice of people who actually know what they're talking about.

Anyway it's moot because I don't think Jeb can win. Some other Republican candidates would take a more uninformed, ideological approach, and after all the aggressive, jingoistic talk about Iran they may feel -obligated- to invade them!

• Sum
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Republicans LOVE wars...... wars increase the power of the government (which they spend so much time denouncing!!). Republicans would do anything to make sure that the Iran deal doesn't happen so that they can start another war.

If this country votes in another brain-dead republican, then it deserves whatever it gets.

• 4 years ago

He has no idea whats going on with Iran. Hes listening to the same people that talked his brother into going to attack Iraq.

• Stormy
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

No. There is no need for a false flag

The Iran invasion is already justified

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Do you have any actual proof of that?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.