?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 years ago

POLLS: Do you have Netflix?

I live in Canada.

I just got it today and using the free trial. Personally I think its good so far. Does it replace your T.V? I mean I need to watch my sports games and stuff, but can you watch Discovery documentaries on netflix?

I watch it on my PS3

BQ: How do you watch netflix?

Favorite Answer

Cable TV and satellite TV have gotten really expensive in the US. More and more people all the time are seeing that there are other things to watch, and are canceling their cable and satellite services. Netflix is one of the services taking up the slack.

IMO Netflix is mostly about movies. If you think back for 5 years or so there are probably many films that came out that you never got to see. These films are all on Netflix now. There are also TV serieses, I know a lot of people who 'binge watch' a TV series all night, sometimes night after night. A friend of mine went through something like twelve seasons of Law and Order, Special Victims Unit.

I have just the streaming service but of course they also mail DVDs. The streaming service also has lots of documentaries.

I've been off cable for maybe 5 years now. I watch Netflix, HULU (current TV serieses), and I download some stuff on torrents. The only things I can't get to, that I want to see, are The Superbowl and The Oscars. And last year I was able to see the Superbowl on streaming from Fox Sports (but I usually go to Superbowl Parties at friends' houses.) But I've never watched that much regular TV (i.e. sitcoms, drama serieses, sports, news) anyway.

• jenn

Yes.

Yes.

I click on the show I want to watch and play it.

I use Amazon instant video

• Math

nope

No.