Are you currently reading a book?

(either fiction or non-fiction counts)

If so, what is it about?

If not, do you remember what the last book you read was about?

My answer:

I'm not at the moment, but recently finished a fantasy novel about kids with unusual abilities.

Favorite Answer

Currently no but I was reading a book by Ashley Rickards (Star of MTV's Awkward) it was non-fiction and it was about how she navigated her way through life and what she learned along the way as well as passing on insightful tips and solutions, it was a great book highly recommend it to anyone interested.

Yes

Anna Karnina

After watching the movie, I've started reading the Martian. It's about a guy who's accidentally left on Mars by his crew and spends many days trying to live and survive up there while NASA comes up with ways to bring him back.

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood, it's sort of a feminist dystopian novel

• CAB

Catastrophe 1914: Europe Goes To War.

It's about the politics and the events that lead to the start of the World War 1 and the military events that occurred before it all bogged into stalemate and the trenches.

Jane Eyre, its amazing, its an autobiography-like book by Charlotte Bronte

Tulipomania by Mike Dash.

I just started a new one last night. James Patterson , The Murder House

why not a text book

• dammm

not recently....i think i read a book from summer about stop procrastinating