Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 years ago

Will Jesup forgive me for my sins?

I have been struggling with porn for almost all my life..I keep repenting and praying that I will never do it again but I keep failing..I finally got rid of my computer Internet access. .so my question is will God forgive me? I believe he will but need some out side opinion

God knows your mind and your intentions. Repentance is change. Forgiveness comes to those with true regret and is not a blank check to continue sinning, asking for forgiveness, and then sinning again .

God did not say you had to handle this alone. There are counselors and doctors and pastors to help you.

Whilst you feel troubled about it means that your conscience is still alive and kicking and because your heart's desire is to quit this bad habit means that your heart is leaning in the right direction.

What you have not gained yet is victory over this weakness, but you have actually done something positive, this has put a smile on God's face. Always be ready to turn your mind to something else when temptation troubles. We can re-educate our thought patterns.

Have you completely submitted your heart and life to Christ and asked the Holy Spirit to take control of your desires, aims, ambitions and passions? God wants to help you by his Spirit.

Have you been to healing services where you can receive prayer? It is good to be ministered to by other dedicate Christians who have no sense of judgement in their hearts.

One way I use for dispelling bad attitudes is to play joyful praise or worshipful music and song - there is plenty on You-tube, blessing thousands; simply type words like 'Praise God' -'Blessed be...' 'O worship the Lord' etc

If we keep telling ourselves not to do something, a negative principle embedded in our nature makes us want to do the very thing we wish to avoid! Fill your mind, and spare time, with good things!

Do not despair and do not give up - and certainly, do not condemn yourself! If we are resting in Jesus, and God's merciful Grace, we have been lifted out of condemnation!

Yes, Jesus will. All humans are sinners. We inherited the tendency to sin from the first man, Adam. We sometimes do bad things and may later regret what we did. God’s Son, Jesus Christ, paid for our sins by dying for us. His ransom sacrifice made forgiveness possible. It is a gift from God.—Romans 3:23, 24

Some people have committed gross sins and wonder whether God can forgive them.The Word of God says: “The blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.” (1 John 1:7) Jehovah willingly forgives even serious sins if we have a proper, repentant attitude.-Isaiah 1:18

If we want Jehovah God to forgive us, we need to learn about him—to understand his ways, his advice, and his requirements. (John 17:3) Jehovah generously forgives those who repent of their misconduct and try to change.—Acts 3:19

Gaining God’s approval is not too difficult for us. Jehovah understands our weaknesses. He is merciful and kind. Does not his loving-kindness make you want to learn more about how to please him?—Psalm 103:13, 14

Source(s): Bible / JW.org

. We all sin, therefore we are all sinners. Since God is absolutely holy, He cannot be in the direct presence of sinful creatures. Therefore, all who are sinful must be separated from God and cannot be allowed to enter into His home (heaven). Hell is the place where these people must go, away from the presence of God. But God loves us and does not want us to go to Hell so he sent Jesus Christ to suffer and die on the cross as payment for our sins. On the third day Jesus overcame death and rose from the grave and according to the Scriptures He appeared to Peter, and then the Twelve. After that He appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers at the same time.” In order to receive this gift from Jesus Christ we must make him our Lord and Savior. Pray the sinner’s prayer.

Dear Lord Jesus, I admit that I am a sinner and I am in need of You and Your forgiveness. I want to turn from my sins and follow You completely. I believe that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for me and all my sins; You were buried, rose to life again and You are coming back. I accept the Father's gift of eternal life through faith and belief in You alone. I receive You as Lord and Savior of every part and area of my life forever and ever. Now Lord, fill me with Your Holy Spirit.

In Jesus Name.

Amen

Yes He will. As long as you show you are truly sorry for your sins. Acts 3:19: "Repent, then, and turn to God, so that he will forgive your sins.".

God will not forgive, just like Batman will not punish you. And for the same reasons. Both exist only in stories.

• Linda

God's forgiveness is based upon your repentance.

• Helen

Well think about it. Didn't your "God" design human beings to have a sex drive?