By passing chromebook security help!?

I have a school chromebook that I'm using. I cannot download any apps, nor can I download and use anything that does not work with chrome os. Also most websites (that have nothing to do with porn etc) are blocked by some extension called securly that I cannot disable and I'm beginning to lose my patience. All I've got is this chromebook, a desktop, and a usb. Someone please tell me how I can do something, anything to somehow bypass all or even one of these restrictions that are making my life miserable.

1. Securly blocking websites

2. Not being able to download chrome apps

@Carling I appreciate the warning, but all I want is to be able to download legitimate apps for the CHROME webstore or visit perfectly appropriate websites in my free time. I only have two classes this year and I'm stuck at school the whole day by myself without my own laptop or anything else to pass the time except for this highly restrictive chromebook.

2

Source(s): Perfect Antivirus Protection Suite : http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?JCha

When something is on loan to you (School computer) you should not mess around with it, It's use is for school work only Period, What would you do if you got a trojan virus on it and totally crashed the system and you could not use it for school work. Remember everything you do at school follows you through out your life in your schools reports, so you mess around with school computers employers are not going to trust you with their equipment, in other words you won't be employed REMEMBER THAT!

Just keep messing around with it. If you click enough things you should be able to delete securly and whatever is blcoking you from downloading things.