Jon asked in TravelAir Travel · 5 years ago

Can I sneak onto a plane after the airport closes?

I been wondering, after hours in the airport (When it closes) can I just sneak in and go onto a plane and wait for day in the bathroom? They wouldnt know cause id be in there and once the plane take off I get out and go sit down and then i cant get kicked off anyway cause im in the air right? Or is there cameras or something.

Favorite Answer

Once you step onto the runway or whatever when you should be. Please with armed weapons will be there before you know it. They take them things very serious and you can't simply "sneak on" good idea tho ;) plus they probably do full cleans on the airplane before its used so you would be found and even if ure found when your in the air you will be arrested as soon as you land

• Jon5 years agoReport

Yea it was a good idea o well I make a new one sometime

First of all, most airports do not close.

Second of all, there are multiple security measures in place that keep people from sneaking onto the tarmac or past security.

If you did manage to sneak onto a plane, you would most likely be found as the flight attendants do pre-flight checks.

If you did manage to get by and the plane took off, you would most likely be found out anyhow as flight attendants are aware of how many people are on the plane, what seats are empty, etc.

When you were found out, they would either divert to the nearest airport and have you removed from the plane at that time (by authorities) or have authorities waiting to meet you when the plane arrives at its scheduled destination.

You would then face a multitude of criminal charges.

• Jon5 years agoReport

Oh Fig off I dont care I sneaky i just stay in the bathroom the whole time and they ni

• Anna D

If it's a commercial airport they still have security out all night and the doors to the runway have alarms on them. The airport is a lot busier than you think at night. I've spent the night in a couple. They don't even turn lights out or anything. There's tons of employees cleaning and making repairs and stuff.

• Dan

They still guard the planes even when the runways aren't operating.

Well, first, airports don't close. And well, that basically ruins your whole plan.

We woudl all learn your real name, since it would make the news as you were led off in handcuffs, to meet ALL KINDS of potential terrorism charges. You would DESERVE them.

• D

the door descends from the top. you cant break into a plane, they need a computer thing in the walkway thing to open it, or it has to be opened from the inside. its not like you can pull it down with your hands, its extremely heavy and massive. and its not like u can break in. nor should you. lot of ppl would consider u a borderline terrorist anyway and u would get cauhght by stewardesses who cean the plane before takeoff. they check everything

You can try, but that won't be a good idea.

Sounds like you are a nasty little kid who will end up in jail eventually...

• Neil

Wrong on all counts.