Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 years ago

105lbs and counting. Size 0 in jeans. 5 foot 1. Busts 34b. Am i fat?

Favorite Answer

Are you freaking kidding me? I am also 5'1., and 107. I wear a size 4 in jeans because I've had kids and my hips aren't narrow anymore and my thighs are kind of muscular, but no one has ever, EVER accused me of being fat, even when I was closer to 120lbs., or when pregnant. In fact, if I ever had the nerve to bring it up to my family and friends, they would tell me to shut up, be grateful, and go eat something. Lol! You are a person, not a cartoon animation. Skinny doesn't automatically equal healthy, pretty, or happy. If someone is telling you that you are fat, they're just being a bully and trying to make you feel bad about yourself, because you aren't fat, at all. Not even slightly. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

No. If you're a size zero that means your pretty small. I'm 5'4 107 pounds and wear a size 1/3 mostly 3 though. You're very tiny. If you're thinking you're fat maybe exercise to tone up or if you're having eating troubles seek a doctor before it gets any worse.

Source(s): Eating disorder for 3+ years. I'm 18

Take time once a 7 days to plan out and shop for meals and snacks so you might be prepared whenever hunger strikes.

Also include 10 grams regarding fiber to satiate hunger longer preventing bloating from constipation.

Take time once a week to plan out and purchase meals and snacks so you might be prepared whenever hunger strikes.

Follow the 80/20 rule, which means eating clean 80 percent of that time period and indulging a little 20 percent of that time period.

Take time once a few days to plan out and purchase meals and snacks so you might be prepared whenever hunger strikes.

Don't keep junk food in your kitchen. If it's not generally there, you can't be tempted by it.

When nature calls, start using a bathroom on a different floor to create you use the stairs.

aving smaller and frequent meals would be the key to maintain a wholesome metabolism rate