How would I go about printing a document at Kinko's that is online?

I've just bought auto insurance online and I need to print out the insurance card. Can you go online at Kinko's and print it from there, or would I have to save it to a thumb drive and print it from that? I don't have access to a computer and thumb drive this morning, can I save it to my phone and print it from there?

The answer is only a phone call away

You should try Staples, Office Depot, Office Max,Fed Ex, UPS, Walgreens, Kinko's etc. to name just a few places. But, I would suggest that you telephone them first, as the personnel there work on many different types of projects on a daily basis, to include all the necessary devices needed to perform these jobs, i.e. cables, usb cables, etc. And they should have no problem answering any of your questions, or perhaps suggesting an alternative . You can also call each of them to find out who has the cheapest prices to fit your needs.

Ask Kinko's.

Try places like your bank as i got a very good quote from my bank. When i tried the comparison sites i found them all to be higher as companies pay to be put on them. The best thing would be look on the comparison sites then try the ones that don't show on them, Direct line don't go on these but that doesn't mean that they will be right for you. Sorry i could not be more help full but we all go through this good luck.