Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 5 years ago

Canada recently reversed the burkha ban as soon as they got to power.I wonder why the Liberals are so intent on facilitating the Muslims?

It doesn't make sense.

Ho would allowing people of one "Religious" Group be above the common Law that forbids the hiding of one's face in Security checks make it right?

I think that all Canadians who feel this is wrong should start wearing a face covering in public to let the Liberals see for themselves that such things are a real threat to Security.

Of course, the better thing is not to vote for them, but then, it's too late for that, isn't it?

I'm sorry, but, how is it stupid to require people to show their faces while getting a Citizenship or Passport or Driving Licence etc? And, I suppose that it is stupid, according to people like you, to require people not to masked when entering a Bank etc.

I wonder if people like these can see the fact that they are cutting off the nose just to spite the face?

I suppose that people like these will welcome the flood of refugees who will cost, literally, billions and weaken the Economy.

Can any Country afford the gargantuan cost of feeding, clothing and housing millions of "refugees' and then providing for jobs [which don't grow on trees] and then paying them Unemployment Pensions when they don't get jobs which are scarce as it is, and then face the problems created by frustrated, unemployed people etc, just because those people are Muslims?

I think we need to understand the fact that being "Secular" doesn't mean facilitating one Community at the cost of all others.

Favorite Answer

Makes them easy to identify?

We didn't reverse the ban, it was never banned. Get your facts straight. The federal government dropped the endless appeals brought by the previous government that were costing a lot of tax payers' money.

Freedom

Get over yourself.

Possibly because it was a stupid policy made by a stupid and now thankfully FORMER government.