Why is the NRA lobbying to allow EVERYONE on the Federal No-Fly list access to purchase, receive, carry guns like other Americans?

Favorite Answer

The NRA is a crooked organization that should be checked. But there is no one powerful enough to do it. There is something very wrong when some are above the laws of God.

• Lv 4
      4 years agoReport

People like summertime should be "checked" into a mental hospital and had their ovaries removed to avoid further contamination of the human gene pool by fascists like her.

It seems rather silly to me, but the loophole is in the law. It's not like the NRA can magically allow those individuals to purchase weapons.

Did you happen to read the NRA's reasoning? I don't see it listed here. I'm not saying it's valid, but just mewling about it doesn't really accomplish much.

** added **

I see Mjolnir has conveniently filled in the blanks and we see it's not really what you pose in your question.

• JetDoc

Sounds like something else that the lying liberal gun grabbers made up. As a LIFE MEMBER of the NRA, I have never heard ANY NRA official lobby for this.

That's not an honest or accurate description of what is going on.

Not that accuracy or honesty are your "thing."

The issue is the abrogation of rights of people who have not been arrested, arraigned, detained or even found guilty of anything. Many of those on the no-fly list have done nothing worse than having a name similar to a terrorist suspect.

What's funny is that you probably call people "racists" for resisting letting unvetted Syrian refugees into our nation, yet you favor taking away peoples' inalienable rights based on nothing.

• It's not that simple. Disallowing the no fly list leaves the door open for our already corrupt government to place any patriot on the list just to disarm them. No need to leave the door open for that. Not to mention....any terrorist/criminal isn't going to legally purchase their weapons anyway. Should we start registering pressure cookers?

• Zhu

I didn't know the No-Fly list was public knowledge.

They aren't.

They aren't.

• Shilo

It doesn't make sense......the NRA doesn't make sense.

EVERYONE..............