Kyle
Lv 4
Kyle asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 5 years ago

Atheist, If dinosaurs turned into birds, why are we not afraid of them?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago

Atheists are not the only people that believe in evolution - if a bird was 30 feet tall, had teeth and regularly ate people then I'm sure people would be afraid of them. Some dinosaurs were herbivores and thus there was never reason to be afraid. But then of course you know EXTINCTION happened.

• scowie
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

The so-called experts have got it аss-backwards. Dinosaurs evolved *from* birds. Hell, they shouldn't even be called dinosaurs (since saur means reptile); they should be called dinoaves.

The fact that there are all these feathered "dinosaurs" of various kinds and of various ages should ring alarm bells. Mainstream paleontologists would have you believe that there were all these different dinosaurs growing feathers, becoming more bird-like, trying to become fully-fledged ['scuse the pun] birds with only one of them managing it. The others supposedly thought "damn, he got there first" and had to just wait around for some asteroid to wipe them out. This is nonsense. What happened was that throughout the mesozoic era there were many global/continental extinction events that wiped out almost all the land-based life that couldn't fly. Ancient birds then occupied these vacant niches and, due to a lack of predators, they gave up the flying to save energy and their descendants eventually became flightless. Hence we have all these bird-like feathered dinosaur fossils sprinkled all over time and space in the geological record. An early one of these, the Eoraptor is considered to be the ancestor of the sauropods.

Hence, we find bird-like footprints from the triassic period that predate the dinosaurs that birds are said to have evolved from...

http://www.agiweb.org/geotimes/june02/WebExtra0627...

Then there is the extremely bird-like Protoavis fossil dated even earlier (225mya). Birds came first and probably descended from a tree-climbing gliding archosaurian reptile.

• 5 years ago

They didn't. Birds evolved from common ancestors they share with dinosaurs.

It's not like T-Rex became a chickadee. There was a small animal at one point whose descendants took several different routes. Some stayed similar to the original animal, some eventually got larger and became dinosaurs, some developed lighter bones and other structures that eventually allowed them to fly, and so on.

I hope this helps.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

If I was trying to steal eaglets from a Golden Eagle's nest and one of the parent birds returned I would be afraid of them. I know many people who are afraid of birds. I'm not afraid in general but I'm certainly wary of some, e.g. my friend's parrot which is not very friendly and has a very strong, sharp beak.

P.S> I don't steal from birds' nests - it was just an example scenario.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Art
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

You have obviously not been attacked by an incensed redwing black bird , goose or swan . Be afraid be very afraid. Swans have been know to kill people. Not to mention most dinosaurs were herbivores not carnivores and where only a threat to a blade of grass.

• 5 years ago

Try annoying a cassowary in north east Australia or even an emu.

Creationists, like little kids telling teacher that the dog ate their homework.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Atheist, If dinosaurs turned into birds, why are we not afraid of them? WW3 happens; 7% of people will be left; after people are tired of war, they will elect the antichrist as one world leader; don't vote. ISIS stands for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service. Next false flag: Statue of Liberty. Move away from coasts as nukes will go off in the ocean (at where tectonic plates meet; result: megatsunamis 1km high). Earth is flat; stands on 3 pillars (the Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreams are from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Enoch and Elijah return to preach against the antichrist. According to Ruski Orthodox Christian Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov: Humans were created about 7525 years ago.

Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level. They will get out through sinkholes and lakes. To kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer.

Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)Moon 2)Inside fake mountain Kailash in Tibet 3)In lake Baikal in Russia 4)In Atlantis which is underneath the Mariana Trench in Pacific Ocean. There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old. He flies. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light.

Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. 666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (World Passport). Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Food stores will isotope ray people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you. Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael; he rescues people from hell twice a year (or brings them up a level, that is, to a level with less punishment; eventually, people are freed). Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from hell. Forgive me.

• 5 years ago

Are you seriously asking such a non sensical thing of anyone??? well, I never, and I hope I never do again.

Christian

• 5 years ago

Non sequitur.

• l
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

You're not very bright, are you Kyle?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.