Do you believe ISIS will shift the hatred away from Christians and onto Muslims?

It's tough being a white Christian male in the Deep South.

• Corey

That's their goal. They want angry white males to persecute minorities (especially Muslims) more than they already do. They want Muslims to be driven back to them so they have dominion over all Muslims.

It must be tough having just most of the privilege and power instead of all of the privilege and power.

It already hates Muslims of the wrong kind quite severely. I wouldn't want to be a Shia Muslim anywhere near ISIS...

Nope. As "ISIS" are mostly Jewish Muslims trying to eliminate Arabs and those who do not support them.

Just like American Christians are doing.

They've killed more Muslims than any other cultural group. Just saying.

O my god you have it so hard whitey. At least your football team is winning or what ever and your kids don't get shot by the cops - PRAISE WHITE JESUS

• andy c

For some reason liberals seem to hate people who read the Bible more than Islamic terrorists. I believe it may have something to do with the devil.

No.