How many atheist on here actually pursue knowledge? How many are just kids trolling?

Given the inadequate answers I've been receiving. I've come to the conclusion Yahoo Answers is nothing more than a kiddy ground that entertains the outcast teen, who is now hidden in the corner of a dark room with black eye liner on. Crying himself to sleep as he jacks off to a picture of Dawkins. Hoping his friends never discover the truth.

Welcome to the Internet.

The vast majority of people you'll meet are clueless or trolling you. If you don't want to play along -- turn your computer off and go outside.

As for me, I am always pursuing knowledge and I generally respect people who are respectful. Sometimes....someone will leave themselves wide open and I can't resist an extremely trollish answer. I studied space science with a minor in astrophyics at university and I spend a good deal of my free time researching things that interest me -- usually related to history these days, but I jump around from areas of focus every couple of months to keep my mind flexible.

I'm actually in a well-lit office sipping some hot coco.

You can project on us all you want, really, it's fine. Just don't think we're buying it for a second.

Hell, I'd bet even most christians know you're full of ****. Especially since you just contributed to the 'issue' you're bitching about. I'd bet the answers you got were adequate. They just didn't align with your worldview. Maybe when you're mature enough to understand that just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean it's not true, you can call other people teenagers. Until then, kindly STFU.

Your inadequate questions are the problem dear. Do you not have any self awareness? You are extremely insecure when an answer is given that really puts you in your lack of knowledge place and it hurts your little feelings ....you proceed to have the answer deleted by reporting it but by the time the answer gets deleted it already did it's time, plenty read it and laughed at you, Then it was not revisited by those as it passed it's popularity time.

• Adam

Erm, not sure I understand the question friend.

You seem to doubt that atheists here pursue knowledge, and then complain about the quality of their answers.

These are two different topics. People answer questions in order to give knowledge, not receive it.

If I hadn't pursued knowledge, I'd still be a Methodist.

OK, I reviewed a listing of your questions. Here is what I found.

Your questions are stupid. They assume that atheists all think alike with regard to a host of issues.

You ask questions like:

what is your views on genetically modified food?

do you believe free will is illusory?

is materialistic determininism compatible with the intrinsically probalitistic nature of quantum mechanics?

If dinosaurs turned into birds, why are we not afraid of them?

You would never ask questions like:

"Hey, fishermen: do you believe free will is illusory?"

Because you understand that's a stupid question, because you understand not all fishermen think the same thing.

THEREFORE.

My conclusion is, the only uneducated, knowledge bereft person here, is you.

Well you, for one, don't seem to pursue the knowledge of how to use punctuation correctly.

Or, if I were writing this answer as you,

Well you. For one. Don't seem to pursue. The knowledge. Of how to use. Punctuation. Correctly.

Why engage them in conversation Kyle?

Jesus never wasted a moment on non-believers. He spent most of his time trying to make disciples of his disciples. He can raise children for Abraham from the stones if he wants. He doesn't need them. He only reveals himself to people who want to know him and are humble. They are doomed. Leave them be.

So, you decided to ask a loaded question, and then answer it yourself ?

Well, that proved that you DON'T actually pursue knowledge...

I'm retired.

But kids need someplace to learn, also.

Just because you may be older

and more experienced

is no good reason to belittle them.

--

Regards,

John Popelish