Simpsons episodes to watch?

My friend has never seen the Simpsons, so I want to show her a bunch of good ones. The problem is that I don t know what to show her. I own seasons 1 through 10 so please suggest episodes in here

Season 5

Mr. Plow is my favorite episode. I think it was season 3?

Also, the first one about Bart and Sideshow Bob, where Bob sends him letters from prison written in blood. I believe it was a Halloween special. But you may want to show them the episode that lead to it all in the first place, where Bart got him fired (I wish I knew the seasons and episodes for you, but I don't).

• phoebe

"Last Exit to Springfield" also known as the Dental Plan episode. It's a good cross between the show's humble beginnings and the zaniness of the later seasons.

"Bart Gets an F" and "The Way We Was" are good introductory episodes to the main characters.

If your friend wants something flashier, maybe "Lemons of Troy" or "Lisa on Ice."

1 ep 7 love it so bad