I want to appoint my Board of Directors who depend on me, to determine my income and perks, but I work on the factory floor?

and they won't let me! Tell me how is THAT fair?

Favorite Answer

Take the time (Like I do) to join a proxy cartel. Assign your voting rights as a stockholder to an organization who forces the hand of the board and CEO's to pollute less, compensate the CEO less, bring jobs back from offshore...........or whatever noble cause you group may have. It would work, if people would get off the sidelines b*tching, and actually take matters into their own hands.

• Darth Beaver
      5 years agoReport

Doesn't work in practice, but a GREAT sentiment!

The mission of the board is to maximize shareholder value; not perks for you. Just as the mission of the President s protect the people of this country; and not provide a safe haven for those who will do it harm.

You must live in a right to work for less state.

If your company is a publicly traded company then you need to own voting shares of the company.

That is all there is to it