I'm going into grade 8 and need help?

I'm going into grade 8 very soon and was wondering what you think I need for clotheing makeup and that kinda thing👌🏻😊 I'm a tomboy but wanna start wearing skirts maybe dress please say how many u think I need to

Thanks

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yay!! I love these questions :)) So.. let's start! btw I'm qualified bc I'm currently in eighth grade!

Wardrobe essentials!!

- Camisoles in each color

- about five pairs of jeans in different washes

- v necks in all colors

- three cardigans

- three fancier shirts

- six to ten casual regular shirts

- five or six sweaters

- three to five skirts

- three casual dresses

- one pair of converse (I recommend the black and white low top bc they go with everything)

- one pair of nike or athletic shoes

- one pair of flats or sandals

- one pair of boots

- three pairs of shorts.

Popular stores include

- Pacsun

- VS PINK

- Forever 21

-H & M (love this store so much bc I got a cardigan for $5)

- Macy's

-JCPenney

- TJ Maxx

- Ross

- Kohls

- Wet Seal

- Aeropostale

- Abercrombie

- Hollister

You'll be fine! Eighth grade isn't that bad. I'm in all AP classes and I have about 2 hours of hw daily. Maybe 30 minutes or none on weekends.

• 5 years ago

im in grade 8 right now, and all i wear for makeup is mascara, concealer, and some lip gloss. not alot of girls at my school wear super heavy makeup, so dont worry about that. I hate skirts and dresses:) so i usually wear leggings.but if its your hearts desire, i would buy maybe 3-4 skirts, and 2 dresses. If yuore going to wear them every day, then maybe buy more.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Wearing skirts or dresses to school will make people think your mother made you wear it. Only wear that kind of stuff on special occasions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.