Does he like me?

Ok so I used to self-harm, it is something I no longer practice. I had been doing it since I was 11 and I wasn't strong enough to help myself. People found out every once in a while but they just brushed me off as an angsty teen, one girl even went as far as saying, "at least when I cut I have a reason," without actually letting me explain why I was hurting so much. Around a month ago this boy that I didn't really talk to much, he was in my friend group so we knew each other but didn't really know each other, he noticed some cuts poking out of my sleeve. He grabbed my arm and pulled up my sleeve, revealing a lot of cuts, new and old. He got this sad look on his face and asked me why. I told him it's because all my life kids had bullied me and called me fat. His reaction, "no offense, but you were stupid to believe them. I know someone who likes you, if you don't cut for three months, I'll tell you who he is." I agreed and I haven't cut since then, if I felt the urge I would message him and he would tell me everything was going to be OK and I was beautiful. Lately we were messaging and he said my eyes sparkle, and he always says I'm beautiful. Do you think he might like me?

Favorite Answer

It could be a possibility. Make sure you know what you're doing though, he may just be trying to reassure you and make you feel good. And make sure he is Single. And on another Note, you've been cutting since you were 11?! I am 11, and I cut. Anyways, Yes, I think he does.

I definitely think he likes you. Otherwise he wouldn't be so flirtatious, if you like him play it cool and see where it goes. You might even consider asking him out yourself. Good luck.

or wants to be close friends with you.