?
Lv 5
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Is this not the most incredible,disgusting ,reprehensible ,most monumental testimony to hypocrisy?

in US political history?

This war mongering conservative did the very opposite and the hell he predicted we and the world are now facing.Besides the SLAUGHTER OF over 400,000 innocent IRAQIS and Afghans , we now have more slaughter.

Notb only do conservatives refuse to accept responsibility for these crimes against humanity,Americans in general reject any including refugees they created.For a country which claims to be a Christian one and Bush who wrapped himself in God/Christ to justify US barbarism , you are a morally bankrupt nation and truly the Ant Christ .Now spew your jingoism

https://onnovocks.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/is-the-...

Update:

Far vomits "False premise. Your non-question, political posturing, hate-post is taken for what it is worth.

Absolutely nothing."

There is no false premise you ignorant idiot,The VIDEO IN HIS OWN WORDS IS THE PREMISE .

AND YES, I HATE HYPOCRITICAL WAR MONGERS THAT ARE LIKE HITLER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SLAUGHTER OF NOW OVER ONE MILLION .HUMANS .You barbarian.,

"

Update 2:

BABA writes : " but you are not gaining any sympathy with the way you communicate."

Read very carefully. The way I communicate to any that were part of this barbarism or the supporters is of no concern as what this is all about are CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY as were the crimes of the Nazis for which many were executed .I spit on such animals,not talk to them nicely .

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry the world has to be this way. But it's just the way things are. All our guilty until proven innocent in our system. And for the innocent men, children, and women of other nations, they are all labeled targets.

In this world, only the strong survive. Only the most corrupt live on. There is no true bravery, there is no true justice, there will never be peace.

All we can hope to do is someday build a city, maybe somewhere underwater far away from all the war, hate, disease, violence, and political philosophy's that make this world the corrupt place it is.

There are no true heroes. We are liars. We as Americans are the most incredibly disgusting, reprehensible, foul people on the face of the earth.

We are so dumb, that the top 20% controls 85% of our wealth.

We are a lie, and we are just as corrupt as any other nation. It's just that our society makes it harder to see the corruption, with all the technology and stupid media bickering and all the dumb cartoons and holiday specials and we pretend like nothing else is going on in the rest of the world, in fact we don't even think about the rest of the world.

• 5 years ago

gosh -- are you telling us that Saddam Hussein did not oppress and abuse his people? everyone in Iraq except the Sunnis of his tribe certainly thinks so.

and how about the Taliban? were they not a bunch of repressive characters who oppressed women cruelly and non-Pasto people in general?

or are you going to tell us that Americans have no business having an opinion about these things and that it is up to the people who are being oppressed to become free by their own devices? [by this standard, you'd still be having your laws made in London]

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

You mean 8 years of Obama? Absolutely.

• 5 years ago

False premise. Your non-question, political posturing, hate-post is taken for what it is worth.

Absolutely nothing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

You do know that RANTS are against the TOS, don't you?

• 5 years ago

Calm down and drink some bleach, dumbass. It will make you feel better.

• obviously, richard cheney is a sociopath, but what can we do besides complaining?

• 5 years ago

sorry.... I believe you exceeded the "spew" quota by a good margin..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.