Pump up gym songs?

So I'm a powerlifter who's been injured and I'm almost healed and I want some seriously serious pump up music

For working out I love trap music or rock (punk or metal

What do y guys got for me

• Hooch
    Favorite Answer

I can give you some punk and metal songs I like to exercise/weight lift to:

Pantera: Becoming, A New Level, Mouth For War, Strength Beyond Strength, F*cking Hostile, 5 Minutes Alone, Walk, Primal Concrete Sledge

Black Label Society: Funeral Bell, Stillborn, Crazy Horse, Demise Of Sanity, Stoned and Drunk, Parade Of The Dead

The Exploited: UK 82, Never Sold Out, Chaos Is My Life, Dead Cities

Exodus: Fabulous Disaster, Piranha, Toxic Waltz, Throwing Down, War Is My Shepard, Good Day To Die, Culling The Herd, Class Dismissed, BTK, Blood In Blood Out, My Last Nerve

Black Sabbath: Hole In The Sky, The Mob Rules, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Die Young, Heaven And Hell, Children Of The Grave, Killing Yourself To Live

Amon Amarth: Twilight Of The Thunder God, Asator, Runes To My Memory, Cry Of The Blackbirds, Guardians Of Asguard, Where is Your God?, Vallhall Awaits Me, No Fear For The Setting Sun

Kvelertak: Mjod, Blodtorst, Manelyst, Ordsmedar Av Rang, Evig Vandrar, Fossegrim, Sjoyhenar (havets herrer)

Gojira: Love, To Sirius, The Heaviest Matter Of The Universe, Flying Whales, Vacuatiy,

Hour Of The Wolf: Eat You Alive, Wild Man, Taking Out The Trash, Domestic Wild, Bloodstains, Age Of Nothing, Spit It Right Back, Death's Coming, Black Blood

The Accidents: Poison Chalice, Afterburner, 4 Days Till Payday, Angel of Death

Rammstein: Weisses Fleisch, Benzin, Tier, Buch Disch, Links 234, Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen?,

Metallica: Ride The Lightning, For Whom The Bell Tolls, The God That Failed, Master Of Puppets, Mercyful Fate, Creeping Death, Fight Fire With Fire,

Genocide Superstars: Outlaw Song, Like Roadkill, Danger Danger, Hatestomp, Final Descent, The Hateball Is Rolling, Destroyer Of Worlds,

Motorhead: No Class, Doctor Rock, Jailbait, Ace of Spades, Iron Fist, Heartbreaker, The Hammer, Stone Dead Forever, Bomber, All The Aces, Dogs, Eat The Rich

Abrasive Wheels: Urban Rebel, Burn Em Down, Shout It Out, First Rule (No Rules)

GBH: Gunned Down, Time Bomb, Wardogs, Sick Boy, Manaic, City Baby Attacked By Rats

Melvins: Hooch, The Talking Horse, A History Of Bad Men, Copache, Teet, Honey Bucket, Lizzy

Slayer: Warzone, Payback, Raining Blood, Angel Of Death, Disciple, Cult, Expendable Youth, Ghosts of War,

Wisdom In Chains: Early Grave, Class War, I Don't Care, Chasing The Dragon, No Justice For The Working Man,

Source(s): Some songs from my playlist...i know it's a lot but it's 3:45am, I can't sleep and I'm bored shitless
  • Erika

Pump Up Gym Songs

The Finale Countdown - Europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THt7o6dzMuw

Youtube thumbnail

- lots of mixes of this - slave to the rhythm

very good instrumentation on this track - has good trance elements