Red Blood Parrot Cichlid in a 20 gallon tank? What and how much should he eat.?

1. Can a 4.5 inch BP live in a 20-gallon tank with good filter and live with two 3 inches Common Pleco? I have a penguin 150 filter and I clean the tank every week do a 10-15 percent water change and wash the filter carriage. 2. I feed it Nutrafin Basix Floating cichlid Pellets, each pellet is about 0.8 cm long... show more 1. Can a 4.5 inch BP live in a 20-gallon tank with good filter and live with two 3 inches Common Pleco? I have a penguin 150 filter and I clean the tank every week do a 10-15 percent water change and wash the filter carriage.

2. I feed it Nutrafin Basix Floating cichlid Pellets, each pellet is about 0.8 cm long and 2 mm wide and a cone shape. How much should he eat? How often?

3. My water is 82 F. Is that okay?

4. My P.H is 8.1, is that good? what should each level be.?

5. What kind of veggie can it eat? Cucumber? Lettuce? how much and when?

6. He likes to swim facing down at a 40-degree angle and always looking at the bottom, is that normal?

7.How long can he last without eating, I'm going away for 3 days, will he survive?

Thank you so much! this is a lot of question, but I'm afraid that he won't like it and i need your opinion, can you please answer this in order.