Forrest asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 5 years ago

Start Arizona or Miami's defense?

I'm in the championship game and I'm trying to figure out what D to start. Arizona's D against Rodgers and the packers or Miami's D against the Colts? I've basically started Arizonas defense all year but I was a little worry about he matchup

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Start the Cardinals against GB this week. It's close with the injury, but Arizona is the better defense

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

arizona would normally be the better pick but with the injury to mathieu and the matchup against a desperate green bay team id steer away from it

i dont really like the miami matchup either, just not enough talent

if youre feeling adventurous id drop miami defense and start raiders defense for the week. I know what youre saying, "Really? raiders suck" I know, but their last home game of the year and a thursday night matchup against a chargers team struggling to run the ball should mean interceptions by charles woodson and sacks by khalil mack all day long.

• 5 years ago

Go with Miami.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

If you start Miami's defense, you would have to be drug tested.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

If Arizona has gotten you this far, I would stick with em. Packers offense is not as good as it has been in previous years.

• 5 years ago

Gotta go with ARI. Rodgers is having a relatively mediocre year - he REALLY misses Jordy Nelson.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.