Forrest asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 5 years ago

Start Arizona or Miami's defense?

I'm in the championship game and I'm trying to figure out what D to start. Arizona's D against Rodgers and the packers or Miami's D against the Colts? I've basically started Arizonas defense all year but I was a little worry about he matchup

Favorite Answer

Start the Cardinals against GB this week. It's close with the injury, but Arizona is the better defense

arizona would normally be the better pick but with the injury to mathieu and the matchup against a desperate green bay team id steer away from it

i dont really like the miami matchup either, just not enough talent

if youre feeling adventurous id drop miami defense and start raiders defense for the week. I know what youre saying, "Really? raiders suck" I know, but their last home game of the year and a thursday night matchup against a chargers team struggling to run the ball should mean interceptions by charles woodson and sacks by khalil mack all day long.

Go with Miami.

If you start Miami's defense, you would have to be drug tested.

• ?

If Arizona has gotten you this far, I would stick with em. Packers offense is not as good as it has been in previous years.

Gotta go with ARI. Rodgers is having a relatively mediocre year - he REALLY misses Jordy Nelson.