How much will it cost me out of pocket to buy an $80,000 home using an FHA loan and a 3.5 percent down payment?

My credit score is not fantastic I will barely meet the lowest requirement of 640. I am hoping to buy in 2017. I know at 3.5 percent the DP will be $2,800 and I am confident in my ability to save this amount. I want to make sure I save plenty of money for all the other parts of buying a home as well. This will be... show more My credit score is not fantastic I will barely meet the lowest requirement of 640. I am hoping to buy in 2017. I know at 3.5 percent the DP will be $2,800 and I am confident in my ability to save this amount. I want to make sure I save plenty of money for all the other parts of buying a home as well. This will be my first home purchase and I have no clue as to the actual costs for things like inspections, realtors, bank fees, etc. so any and all help would be greatly appreciated.