Philosophy category of yahoo..... what do you know of corruption?

Favorite Answer

All material, when it gets old corrupts and decays. Everything oxidizes eventually. The more corrupt the element may be, the quicker it corrupts and decays. I am an old man now. And I can feel my body decaying from the corruption it has suffered at my hands. Now I wish I had been a little more considerate and less corrupt in my lifestyle so as not to bring this on so early as I have done. If I am lucky I will not decay too fast and perhaps still make it to a nicer older age.

• Edward

I lied in a town in Jersey where during his 3rd term he was racked up with 23 RICO charges; fraud, kickbacks, outright bribes...you name it.

He ran for 4th term while the case was still being delayed by his attorneys and HE WON!

Subsequently he was found guilty on about half the charges (or plead down) and became a wedding videographer.

New Jersey and crooked politicians have been a running joke for the last century or so. And the voters were either loyal to a fault or unbelievably stupid.

Could explain the stench.