OK, now that it is settled that Hillary/Bernie will be President, do you want single payer health care first, then higher taxes on the rich?

and free University education next. and infrastructure re-building jobs? Or what agenda would you approve of?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Honestly I would want single payer to be the last piece of the agenda, so that it could be thoroughly vetted and drafted well, so we could have some national consensus.

First thing that we should do is CAMPAIGN FINANCE/LOBBYING REFORM.

I am not sure anything is more important, because while we could focus on one meaningful change in society, campaign finance reform would change how many things our government could accomplish in a year.

What is Campaign Finance Reform: Get rid of organizations donations to Candidates or PACs completely. As in the only acceptable political donation would come from an individual citizen. Big Corporations wouldn't be able to donate, but the CEO and CFO and COO could each individually donate some X thousands of dollars to the candidate of their choice. Unions wouldn't be able to donate, but each union member could choose for themselves who to donate to. This would eliminate much corruption in our government.

• 5 years ago

Won't you need the higher taxes first to pay for the healthcare system?

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

False premise rhetoric failure. Nothing is decided.

I'm honestly not sure if you're a total moron or you think writing this will make it be true. Wait, that's the same thing.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

All of the above.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Dream on Bev...

Dream ON!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.